Your use of Montaha Steel Mill’s services
The Services are offered and available to users who have a business relationship with Montaha Steel Mill. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Montaha Steel Mill and meet all of the eligibility requirements for doing so in the state in which you reside. If you are under the age of 18 and/or are otherwise unable to enter into a binding contract, you must not access the Services. The Services are not intended for children under the age of 18 or for users who do not have a business relationship with Montaha Steel Mill.
Access and account security
Montaha Steel Mill reserves the right to withdraw or amend any of the Services, in its sole discretion and without notice. Montaha Steel Mill will not be liable if for any reason all or any component of the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period, or if, as a result of such unavailability, you claim to suffer any damages. From time to time, Montaha Steel Mill may restrict access to some Services, or all of the Services, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Services.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information, as part of the Services security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity (unless your business shares a unique credential). You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Services using your username, password, or other security information. You agree to notify Montaha Steel Mill immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual property rights
The Services and their content, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by Montaha Steel Mill, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You agree that you shall not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on any of the Services, except as follows:
- Your device may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your device for display enhancement purposes.
You may utilize the Services provided you agree to these Terms.
You must not:
- Modify any materials on the Services.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from any of the Services.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, reproduce, or create any derivative works from any portion or subset of the Services.
Montaha Steel Mill’s name and logo, and all related names, logos, product, and service names, designs, and, slogans are the property of Montaha Steel Mill. Montaha Steel Mill is the trademark holder of its name and logo, as well as names and logos of the Services. You must not use such marks without the prior written consent of Montaha Steel Mill. All other names, logos, product, and service names, designs, and slogans displayed via the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law, or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material inconsistent with the Services, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” or “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate any person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or other personally identifying characteristics associated with such a person or entity.
- To use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Services or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Services.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material displayed via the Services or for any other unauthorized purpose without first obtaining Montaha Steel Mill’s prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Services.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Services, the server(s) which facilitate access to the Services, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Services.
- Attack any Montaha Steel Mill computer or server via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the functionality of the Services.
Monitoring and enforcement; termination
Montaha Steel Mill and its agents at all times shall have the right to:
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
Use the services at your own risk
You agree that your access to and use of the Services is at your own risk. Montaha Steel Mill will have absolutely no responsibility for any harm that results from your access to or use of the Services.